Why Outsource Payroll?
What is outsourced payroll, and how can it help your business?
Outsourced payroll is a low-risk way to ensure every employee gets paid every month, on-time, every time. By letting another company manage your payroll services, you can take the stress out of payday, simplify global compliance, and free you and your staff from a major administrative burden.
By outsourcing payroll, you can:
- Simplify compliance with regulations—including GDPR
- Mitigate risk with a dedicated payroll team using robust disaster recovery
- Operate globally and seamlessly manage payroll in all geographies
- Reduce admin burden and free up HR, finance and admin teams
Is outsourced payroll right for you?
Businesses in all industries, geographies, and those of all different shapes and sizes can benefit from an outsourced, fully managed payroll service. But outsourced payroll is especially helpful if your business:
- Doesn’t have internal HR, finance or admin staff in place
- Needs HR, finance and admin teams to focus on strategic tasks
- Operates internationally, but doesn’t have in-market payroll experts
- Needs complete payroll continuity and robust disaster recovery
- Is concerned about current or future regulations
When outsourcing something as crucial as payroll to a partner, you need to know you’re in safe hands. With over 65 years of experience in providing payroll services, ADP are a trusted partner you—and the people in your business—can count on.
Both Gartner and NelsonHall have identified us as a Leader in payroll business process outsourcing services, and we are ranked #1 in in the Security Magazine's 2016 Security 500 in the Business Category.
With our customers staying with us for at least 11 years on average, we now manage payroll for thousands of businesses in all industries and geographies.
TAGS: Payroll Administration