Tech vs People: Workplace transformation
Virtual, Thursday 22nd May 2020
If the pandemic has demonstrated anything, it is the importance of agility when addressing the needs of a transforming marketplace.
With economic uncertainty, organisational success depends on the right balance of talent, leaders and technology; like most businesses right now, you’re probably asking yourself – Am I ready to for what’s next?
Don’t miss your chance to learn from industry experts at ADP’s, invite only, virtual event: Tech vs People: Workplace transformation.
What to expect:
- Learn about Alistair Campbell’s how organisations can lay the right foundations for business success.
- An overview of the latest business trends and research
- Panel debate with subject matter experts discussing critical business issues
- Networking opportunity with like-minded executives
- A confidential forum to share, exchange, and test new ideas
Key note speaker
ADP is delighted to be joined by our guest speaker, Former UK Government Director of Communications, Alistair Campbell.
Drawing on his vast experience of ten years working alongside Tony Blair, and his considerable understanding of the modern world, Alistair will be talking about how organisations can lay the right foundations for business success.
As Tony Blair’s chief spokesman and strategist Alistair helped guide the Labour Party to victory in three successive general elections and knows what it takes to win. But is winning a mindset we can all develop?
Alistair will be sharing his story and answering the questions on how to achieve success:
What is the blueprint for winning?
How can you manage unexpected setbacks and challenges whilst driving growth?
What is the importance of finding the right talent on your journey to success?
Following on from our key note speaker, we will kick start the panel discussion, giving you the opportunity to ask questions to our industry leaders, discover trends within the marketplace and to find out how organisations are winning the war on talent.
Our Panel Speakers are:
- Host: Marcela Uribe, VP Assistant General Council ESI, ADP
- War on Talent – Alistair Campbell, Former UK Government Director of Communications
- Data & Analytics – Virginia Magliulo, General Manager Southern Europe, ADP
- Regulations – David Regan, Director, Squire Patton Boggs
- Culture – Annabel Jones, UK & Ireland HR Director, ADP
Agenda topics include:
- Supporting organisational and cultural change
- HR Employment law – How to keep up?
- The role of data & analytics
- War on Talent
Don’t miss out, register today to guarantee your place in the discussion on “Tech vs People: Workplace Transformation” debate
- 11:00 – Welcome & Agenda
- 11:10 – Alistair Campbell
- 11:50 – Panel Discussion
- 12:50 – Wrap Up