ADP Coronavirus (COVID-19) Preparedness
As a critical partner to your business, we understand the importance of our ability to continue to support our clients amidst this global health event.
The health and well-being of our associates, clients, and their employees is of utmost importance to us. We have been monitoring Coronavirus (COVID-19) developments closely through local authorities, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and the World Health Organization. As the situation continues to evolve, we are keenly focused on our preparedness efforts to maintain a safe work environment for our associates and to sustain our business operations.
Security, safety and well-being is integral to our products, business processes and infrastructure. We have a robust, global, integrated Business Resiliency Program in place that is managed by a dedicated team of experts who are committed to keeping our operations running smoothly so that we can provide you with the best possible service.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is ADP doing in response to Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- ADP is aware of, and closely monitoring, the evolving Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation through our liaisons to local authorities, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and the World Health Organization (WHO) in order to maintain a safe work environment in our facilities and to sustain our business operations.
- We have activated our Business Resiliency Plan, which includes:
- Enabling work from home capabilities within impacted regions
- Deploying a global strategy to coordinate delivery of services and support to our clients
- Providing our associates with information and best practices to prevent the spread of any illness
- Coordinating global and local communications with our associates, clients and partners
- Limiting all non-essential business travel
What is included in the Business Resiliency Plan?
- ADP has a robust, mature business resiliency program that has been tested to withstand various types of threat scenarios, including pandemic planning. Our ability to be prepared for health and safety issues including Coronavirus (COVID-19) is based upon:
- Established infectious disease guidelines and protocols
- A robust communications strategy
- Associate awareness and education
- Provisioning and distribution of supplies
- Human Resources policies specific to pandemic/health crisis planning
- Facility preparedness and cleaning standards
- Social distancing protocols
- Travel monitoring, guidelines and advisories
- Associate wellness programs coordinated through ADP Medical
- Infection control, response, and deployment programs
- Management of expatriates
Does ADP have a designated Business Resiliency Team?
- Yes, ADP has a Business Resiliency Program council that is chaired by the Chief Security Officer. This group provides overall guidance and strategic direction for the ADP Global Business Resiliency Program.
- ADP’s Health and Safety plans are based on the Pandemic Phases identified by the World Health Organization in addition to the severity levels and guidelines developed by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. This approach includes:
- Proactive global monitoring of pandemic and health threats, risks and crises
- Integration with crisis management and medical teams
- Critical skills identification and contingency plans for the continuance of vital business activities to support multiple waves of illness
How will ADP support clients during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak?
- Limiting any impact this health event could have on our service to clients is imperative. We have a robust Business Resiliency Plan that accounts for the essential functions and services performed across our locations.
- We will continue to monitor the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and will shift workloads, as necessary, to ensure essential services remain operable.
Please contact your ADP Representative if you have additional questions.